Be a part of our team at Lawgical India to grow!
Lawgical India is a firm that provides business advisory services to resolve all your business establishment needs. We are a group of professionals working 24*7 hours a day to provide you with comprehensive guidance during the process of company formation and relevant advice to ensure smooth operations. As a company, we endure being authentic in every aspect of our work. We are seeking individuals for various positions, like web designers, developers, Graphic Designers, business development executives (BDEs), and technical content experts.
Dedicated to meeting the requirements of our clients, we work end-to-end. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with clients, handle projects, provide quality work, and much more. We prefer candidates from Agra, Uttar Pradesh since we have our main office in the city of Taj. Nonetheless, we welcome any qualified candidates to apply for the job.
You are required to hit a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at +91 9058696514. Kindly send in your Resume/ CV, work portfolio, cover letter, and specialized work areas. Based on your work profile.
Benefits of Working with Lawgical India:
- The working environment is superior enough to keep you indulged in writing.
- The assigned work would make you explore different writing niches and give you a good experience.
- The projects handed over would make you an efficient writer in every field.
- The skills would be upgraded from time to time based on the work given.
- There won’t be any pressure or stress due to work.
- We believe in a progressive environment and thus have policies like Menstrual Leave and regular mental health sessions.
- We believe in diversity in our workforce and thus welcome applications from all walks of life, be it the LGBTQIA+ Communities or the Tribal Communities.
- We also have an 80% of the female workforce.
1. Business Development Executive (Sales)
- Interacting with prospects based on their inquiry
- Sending Proposal emails and updating CRM records.
- Follow up with clients.
- Engage with the Clients and forward their expectations to the Operations team
- Coordinate and resolve client queries effectively.
2. Content Writer
Experience (0-1 year)
- Conduct research on multiple topics like company matters, financial matters, etc.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs.
- Actively manage and promote our blog and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.