At Lawgical India, maintaining the confidentiality of any Client information and Information Security Management is given particular prominence. The following main features of our Confidentiality Statement apply to all our clients.
We do not:
1. Discuss or disclose any information concerning our Clients to any third parties.
2. Use our Clients brand or identity for our marketing resolutions, without their expressed written consent.
3. Make use of our Client’s name or information to other prospective clients for marketing purposes.
4. Disclose or sell our Client Information or our Client list to third parties.
At Lawgical India, it is understood and agreed that a Client may share certain information that is and must be treated as confidential. To safeguard such information, and to maintain any confidentiality necessary under patent and/or trade secret laws, it is agreed that:
1. Regardless of whether information shared is designated as “Confidential Information” at the time of disclosure, all the information shared will be treated as Confidential. The said Confidential Information can be defined as and includes Invention description(s), ideas, drawings and/or illustrations, technical and business information related to proprietary ideas and inventions, patentable ideas, trade secrets, existing and/or intended products and services, research and development, patent searches, production, costs, finances and financial projections, profit and margin information, customers, clients, marketing, and current or future business plans and models.
2. Lawgical India shall disclose Confidential Information within its own organization on a strictly need to know basis. Lawgical India and its affiliates – namely its directors, partners, members, employees and/or independent contractors (collectively referred to as “affiliates”) will not disclose the confidential information acquired from the discloser unless required to do so by law.
3. This Agreement enforces no obligation upon Lawgical India with respect to any Confidential Information:
(a) that was in Lawgical India’s possession before receiving it from Lawgical India Client;
(b) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault or responsibility of Lawgical India;
(c) is rightfully received by Lawgical India from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the Lawgical India Client;
(d) is disclosed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party, or with the authorization of Lawgical India;
(e) is public knowledge due to information available in public domain; or
(f) is independently procured by Lawgical India.
4. This Confidentiality Statement affirms the entire agreement between Lawgical India and Lawgical India Client concerning the disclosure of Confidential Information. Any addition or modification to this Statement must be made in writing and signed by both the concerned parties.
5. If any of the provisions of this Statement are found to be unenforceable, these provision(s) shall be believed modified to the limited extent required to permit enforcement of the Agreement as a whole and the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible.
You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
If you have any questions about this Confidentiality Policy, the content or practices of this site, or your communications with this site, please contact us at:
LAWGICAL INDIA BUSINESS DEVELOPERS PRIVATE LIMITED
18, Neeraj Nagar, Near Asopa Hospital, Gailana Road, Agra-UP-282007
Email us : email@example.com , Call us: +91 7668477033